This site gathers anonymous statistical navigation data through the installation of authorised third-party cookies, fully respecting the privacy of your personal data and all legal requirements.
This document, provided pursuant to articles 13 and 122 of Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003 (Italian Data Protection Code), as well as the measures issued by the Italian Data Protection Authority on 08 May 2014, Pagani Geotechnical Equipment, the Data Controller, provides visitors to the website www.pagani-geotechnical.com with some information on the cookies used.
What are Cookies? Cookies are short fragments of text (letters and/or numbers) that allow the web server to store information on the client (browser) to reuse during the same visit to that website (session cookies) or later (persistent cookies). Cookies are stored, based on your preferences, by the browser on the specific device used (computer, tablet, smartphone). Similar technologies, such as, for example, web beacons, transparent GIFs, and all forms of local storage introduced with HTML5, can be used to collect information about user behaviour and the use of the services. Below, the term “cookies” is used to refer to cookies and all similar technologies.
Possible types of first-party cookies and how to manage preferences
|Navigation or session cookies||Guarantee normal navigation and use of the website||By using the main browsers you can:
• Block by default the receipt of all (or some) types of cookies
• View the analytical list of cookies used
• Remove all or some of the cookies installed For information on setting individual browsers see the specific paragraph. Please note that blocking or deleting cookies may compromise the navigability of the website.
|Analytical cookies||Collect information about the number of visitors and pages viewed|
|Function cookies||Allow navigation according to a series of selected criteria|
|Profiling cookies||Create user profiles in order to send advertising messages in line with preferences|
Managing preferences using the main browsers You can decide whether or not to accept cookies using your browser settings (note that by default almost all web browsers are set to automatically accept cookies). The settings can be changed and defined specifically for different websites and web applications. In addition, the best browsers allow you to define different settings for “proprietary” cookies and for “third party” cookies. Usually, cookies are configured from the “Preferences”, “Tools” or “Options” menu.
The links to the cookies management guides of the main browsers are as follows:
Internet Explorer [mobile version]: http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/how-to/wp7/web/changing-privacy-and-other-browser-settings Chrome:http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en-GB&answer=95647
Safari [mobile version]: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677
- allaboutcookies.org (for more information on cookie technologies and their operation)
- youronlinechoices.com/it/a-proposito (allows users to object to the installation of the main profiling cookies)
- garanteprivacy.it/cookie (collection of the main regulatory interventions on the subject by the Italian Data Protection Authority)